Order A Banjola
How To Purchase A Banjola
Terms & Conditions
Ordering A Banjola:
Ordering a banjola requires a 25% deposit. Current wait time is 9 months.If you wish to have an instrument built but can't immediately decide on the specifics you can reserve a spot in the queue with a 25% deposit. You can then feel free to ask questions and change your mind as much as you want. Edward will contact you before he begins building your instrument to go over the all the final details. The 75% balance is payable upon completion. If at any time you decide to cancel your order or if in any way you are not satisfied with the instrument you will receive 50% of your initial deposit as a refund. Once your order is received an email will be sent confirming the details of your order.
Click on link to order:
- Standard Model: $2900 Adds $725 (25% deposit) to the cart
- Classic Model: $2900 Adds $725 (25% deposit) to the cart
- Presentation Steel String Model: $3750 Adds $938 (25% deposit) to the cart
- Presentation Nylon String Model: $3750 Adds $938 (25% deposit) to the cart
- Petite Standard Model: $2400 Adds $600 (25% deposit) to the cart
- Petite Custom Model: $3400 Adds $850 (25% deposit) to the cart
NOTE: Lots of other woods and decorative options are available upon request. I've been building custom instruments for over 30 years and I am very familiar with unusual requests. Call or email me for prices.
Ordering From Inventory:
If you see an item on the inventory list below you may buy it now. A $50 shipping and handling charge is automatically added for shipping in the continental U.S. (Contact me for shipping costs outside the U.S.)
You should receive the item within a week. Once received you have 3 days to examine the instrument. If for any reason it is unsatisfactory you may return it. If it is in original condition you will receive a full refund minus a 5% restocking fee.